Agency sale
We sell your vehicle


Agency sale request

We sell your car! Our team has more than 30 years of experience in automotive sales.

We take care of your car sales - we pick up your winter tires from the depository, we deregister the vehicle for you and we can successfully sale your car. If necessary, we can also store your car.

Contact us, we will call you back!